9.09.2008

mark + brenda, pt. 2: the wedding

Yes, I have been terrible at getting my photos posted from summer clients! Really--where did summer go? I'll do my best to catch-up on my work, but I won't make any promises. :) Here are photos from Mark + Brenda's wedding; I just love those two! This was the first couple I've done engagement and wedding photos for, and it seems to establish a great connection. Or else they're just a really great couple who can connect with anyone (which I think is the case!). A great couple--they have a ton of fun together and it's great to watch them interact.

2 comments:

Lu Anderson said...

i've said it before, but i'll say it again. i want you to be my photographer. you are beautiful.

NJ said...

Monika,
These pictures are gorgeous. I love 'em. Thanks for posting them!
=)
Nanc