10.14.2008

the boys

This past weekend I visited my family and not only made my appearance as the usual 'auntie', but as 'children's photographer' as well. (Note: I'm not sure the 2 mix together very well) Knowing that I am starting my own business, my sister now refuses to have anyone else photograph her children, so we did a little photo shoot with "the boys" and this is what we came up with. Regardless of how the pictures may turn out, I always know that I'm working with the most adorable children on the face of this planet. p.s. I'm not forgetting the smallest of the bunch, the little darling Brielle, but I haven't yet gleaned from the hundreds (literally) of photos I took of her for the 'best of the best'. Those will hopefully follow shortly...

1 comment:

NJ said...

Oh, Mon, they are so dang cute! Thanks for sharing your work, I love to see what you've done. =)
Nanc